science

What does the Relay on top of the fuse box do?

From what I can gather, relay 53 is a standard relay and could control a multitude of things,

I'll have a look at the wiring diagram and see if I can trace those colour wires

Steve

---------- Post added at 1:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:11 AM ----------

Looks like it could be

J208, (HO2S) heated oxygen sensor control module, which supplies voltage to G39 HO2S heated oxygen sensor, when the engine control module power relay is energised

red/yellow wire supplied from fuse 18, to confirm check voltage(to earth/chassis) at R/Y wire with ignition on, (12Volts), then remove fuse 18 and test again, should be 0Volts

Steve

From what I can gather, relay 53 is a standard relay and could control a multitude of things,

I'll have a look at the wiring diagram and see if I can trace those colour wires

Steve

---------- Post added at 1:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:11 AM ----------

Looks like it could be

J208, (HO2S) heated oxygen sensor control module, which supplies voltage to G39 HO2S heated oxygen sensor, when the engine control module power relay is energised

red/yellow wire supplied from fuse 18, to confirm check voltage(to earth/chassis) at R/Y wire with ignition on, (12Volts), then remove fuse 18 and test again, should be 0Volts

Steve

When I did my 24v wiring, that was for the lambdas/Heated o2 sensor.

Thanks!

It's my Lamba that isn't working.

---------- Post added at 8:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:29 AM ----------

Electric windows.

I thought the window relays were behind the rear panel?