Mawrick

Any place to get hold of this ? (For Triumph Spitfire MK3 - 1970 model)

A friend of mine have a 1970's (I think roughly that year model) - Triumph Spitfire MK3 with a soft top, and a Hard top.

He's on the lookout for the "cover" for the soft top - but with the holes for the hard top, and the white "line" in the fabric as seen in the pic:

13050072_zps9222e491.jpg

Anyone know if this is possible to buy somewhere in U.K?

My first stop for either of my Triumphs is Winns International in East Grinstead. Other places to try Rimmer Bros, Canley Classics, Spitfire Graveyard or a wanted post on Club Triumph or TSSC (Triumph Sports Six) websites.

Cheers

Jeff

My first stop for either of my Triumphs is Winns International in East Grinstead. Other places to try Rimmer Bros, Canley Classics, Spitfire Graveyard or a wanted post on Club Triumph or TSSC (Triumph Sports Six) websites.

Cheers

Jeff

Love your car collection Dollyman. I'd love a Stag to be in the same garage as my Corrado but I'm useless with a spanner:(

......... but I'm useless with a spanner:(

To be honest - I'm not much good either :grin: Fortunately they've all been pretty reliable - well up to now but I've got a few things coming up to broaden my experience. Most of the required work has been welding.

My father in law had a Stag, lovely burble, comfy ride but I've never been quite sure about the styling.

Cheers

Jeff