Alan h

photo shop request

Anybody good with it I could do with some wheels putting on my blackberry rado to see if they suit it

Put pics up mate, will have a go, my PS skills arent brilliant but will give you an idea.

What wheels, maybe googling the pic will bring something up.

It's the colour of the wheels I haven't seen them before on a corrado in this colour I will get pictures up and thanks

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

2f81041681a89568b727587657608023.jpg

That's only picture of wheels

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

20130414_135649.jpg

Picture of my car

You put this up on ED38 didnt you?

Although it can be fun, im sure its annoying when all you want is a pick of some wheels on a car and all you get is pish takes. Thought someone had posted a serious picture up for you already?

No these are different mate I didn't see a serious picture on there

The wheels on car ar 17s I want 16s I have sold wheels soon as I get some more

Cheers for that vag hag would you say black centres would suit a blackberry raddo and these wheels in picture are only 6.5" should I be getting 7" wide I'm fed up of the 17s scrubbing arches

Thats pretty subjective really mate as its all about what you like. Anthracite would maybe suit and be less harsh than black?

I had 17s and they never scraped, strange. What offset, rim width and tyre size do yo have? My oz are 8 wide and dont scrape.....

It's obviously personal taste but on a blackberry I'm not sure I'd choose black wheels. On some colours they look great but I'm not so sure on a bb. Sorry to go against everyones opinion.

Thats pretty subjective really mate as its all about what you like. Anthracite would maybe suit and be less harsh than black?

I had 17s and they never scraped, strange. What offset, rim width and tyre size do yo have? My oz are 8 wide and dont scrape.....

I think they will be wrong offset to be sure there on 205 40 17 but the car is really low on back end I was thinking black centres would not suit that's why I needed a pic to see it I agree anthracite would possibly be nicer than black or any other suggestions welcome

As you are in Rotherham pop into ap tyres for a look..... endless colours available in powder these days :)

Yeah I had 1 of the current wheels repaired there as a pot hole incident put a buckle in the rim they repaired it really well

If you're going to get the wheels refurbed anyway, why not rattle can one and try it? Poundland usually have black. I think the satin black would look good with a red or silver painted caliper behind it?

If you're going to get the wheels refurbed anyway, why not rattle can one and try it? Poundland usually have black. I think the satin black would look good with a red or silver painted caliper behind it?

The picture I put up was of the wheels I was thinking of as they was already black centres I was not sure if that would go with blackberry car my head is sort of telling me it won't so I may be best picking a set up that need refurbing and getting them done how I want them but then the hard bit will be what colour to have the centre of the wheel