Billzeebub

Fox FX004 (Hyper Silver 15" Alloys (x4) & Cooper Zeon Tyres (x4)

I have 4 Alloys and 4 Tyres for sale.

The Alloys are Fox FX004 (Hyper Silver) in 15" diameter. 6.5x15 ET35. The total cost of these wheels was £379 in April 2011. Since then the wheels (car) have done a mere 600 miles. The wheels are in virtually as new condition with no scuffs, scrapes or kerbing. They are straight and true with no buckles and ride beautifully. They are complete with the centre caps, also spotless.

The tyres are Cooper Zeon XTC 205/50/R15 (86V). All tyres have a good level of tread, well above the wear blocks, at least 5 or 6mm. There are no gouges or marks on the tyres. All have even wear characteristics.

I am looking for £150 for the combination. If you don't want the tyres (which are not currently on the alloys) then I may look at a slight reduction on the price.

The wheels look very nice on the Corrado as you can see from the photos. They would make an excellent Summer wheel, or even a pristine set of wheels for your Winter Tyres?!..

The Wheels are located in Surrey, near Banstead.

Need these wheels gone as I don't have the space. Ideally wanted to keep them for Winter Tyres, but I just don't have the space at the moment. Offers guys? Looking for around £100, but what are they worth to you? Great bargain as like new (cost £380!)

I also have all the bolts and lockable key.

Bump...will take £75 for the lot as need the space. I will include the tyres for this price too, if you wish? Any takers. The wheels are immaculate, like new