Sign in to follow this  
B5VWC

Black VR6 - Rotrex - Mapping Update on Pg 20

Ah OK, I thought the axle bushes in the picture were VTs, but looking again they do look standard.

Yeah they're expensive the VT ones. I kind of like the predictable rear end with the standards!

Ah OK, I thought the axle bushes in the picture were VTs, but looking again they do look standard.

Yeah they're expensive the VT ones. I kind of like the predictable rear end with the standards!

yeah all standard vag parts and rear arb should be fun but wont get to really test the handling in this weather and should feel alot smoother on full throttle

Hey, your car looks great mate .. good job so far !

Still looking for a perfect match of steer wheel for your corrado ? Have a look for the 'Momo Team 280mm' ! Believe me.. looks and feels like heaven. I must know .. i got it !

Cheers..

This car!

How can it get any better?

But it does.

A technical tour-de-force and work of art combined. :notworthy:

Hey, your car looks great mate .. good job so far !

Thanks mate remember to get yours on here should have some good pics where you are

Thanks Phil

The aim this year is to drive it more than work on it now everything has been done - looking to get on santa pod too 8)

Thanks Phil

The aim this year is to drive it more than work on it now everything has been done - looking to get on santa pod too 8)

Bob

Let us know when you're going on - there'll be quite an audience with you! :D

Great to see you yesterday Bobby, Wow what a fantastic car, Great work mate couldnt believe what I was looking at :notworthy:

Finally got back to Stealth last week to finish mapping but only got a few runs as the alignment needed adjusting then the day got way too hot up to 28 degrees outside

Pulled a decent 409hp and can already see the torque its better lower down and comes in a lot sooner

With just 2800 miles on the new block should get better with more miles and hope to run it again on a cooler day

Next up a trip to Santa Pod now I can go full throttle here is a video on RR of the first few runs

th_StealthRRFri21May2010.jpg

2012-03-Engine.jpg

Edited by B5VWC

what was the bang and jolt on the last run? did it miss or slip on the rollers or summot? looks and sounds awesome tho mate :D

what was the bang and jolt on the last run? did it miss or slip on the rollers or summot? looks and sounds awesome tho mate :D

Impressive figures. Whole car looks very good.

thanks

they were the first few runs it did fire a few flames at first when sorting the map on full throttle but adjusted timing & fuelling

just been out in it today definitley alot better lower down and picks up strong all the way to the redline

Sick. 8) Its in my top 3 Corrados, looks mean and has something a little different under the bonnet from the norm. :salute:

Sick. 8) Its in my top 3 Corrados, looks mean and has something a little different under the bonnet from the norm. :salute:

cheers mate - ^^^ thats just how i wanted this car and the power is better than i expected which is always a bonus

409hp in 28 deg ambient heat, very nice sir :salute: :D

Gotta be the best Rotrexed 12V in the country imo 8)