vr6dave

Vr6 stainless steel exhaust

Watch this space if you hang on. Been speaking to Peter at dubpower and keen to produce a replacement with close match OEM tale pipe in silver

---------- Post added at 6:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:47 PM ----------

Stainless even

Dubpower exhaust's don't come cheap mate you are looking at £600 roughly they are work's of art though I know I bought one for my first corrado.

Dubpower exhaust's don't come cheap mate you are looking at £600 roughly they are work's of art though I know I bought one for my first corrado.

£600? Try £325 as stated on their website.

EEHHH £600 matey for a complete exhaust system do you think i bought one without going on their website? Only way you can get one (I don't talk bull mate please don't try and make me look like I do) :nono:

clumpy, is there a particular reason why you come off as aggressive in pretty much every thread you contribute to?! Maybe you should learn to count to 10 before posting.

clumpy, is there a particular reason why you come off as aggressive in pretty much every thread you contribute to?! Maybe you should learn to count to 10 before posting.

Totally agree, it hasn't gone un-noticed by myself either, people like that put new comers to the forum off from contributing in fear of aggressive responses and made to feel stupid.

Maybe he should change his forum name to "grumpy1" instead ;)

Maybe other people should make sure they have their fact's correct before posting ;)

---------- Post added at 5:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:21 AM ----------

Totally agree, it hasn't gone un-noticed by myself either, people like that put new comers to the forum off from contributing in fear of aggressive responses and made to feel stupid.

Maybe he should change his forum name to "grumpy1" instead ;)

grumpy1 :lol: quite like that actually.

Edited by clumpy1

Vr6 stainless steel exhaust

cat back or just back box

for 95 corrado

full cat back s/steel Magnex in mint condition available at £150 plus whatever cheapest postage comes to. Dry stored in Hertfordshire. If interested let me know...

I'll have mine Miltek for sale within 2 weeks.

send me a pm with a price cheers

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

full cat back s/steel Magnex in mint condition available at £150 plus whatever cheapest postage comes to. Dry stored in Hertfordshire. If interested let me know...

can you find out how much postage will be cheers

As you have a possible of 2 to choose from I could be interested in whatever is left over.

sent you pm