g60 jack

Sad Times, but finding pricing an issue

Hello all,

Sad times but im thinking about selling my g60 :( its a hard desicion and i havnt fell out of love with it

I just simply cant afford to run 2 myself.

Being a carpenter and having to carry tools with me all the time the obviously the corrado doesnt get used for this so this is the car that has to go much to my sadness.

I have been looking on here, ebay, autotrader, pistonheads, gumtree etc to try and give my pride and joy a price, but finding it fairly difficult.

Its a 92 early interior etc.

Low miles just ticked to 114,000 to what g's ive seen for sale

12months mot

6months tax

Very good body and paint with no rust what so ever (was respray in 2007, origional colour not colour changed)

Supercharger serviced at jabba sport and staged 2 at 105,930 miles

With lots of reciepts form jabba sport,

Also got a dyno print out showing 189.8 bhp and 216lbft tourqe

Will try and upload pics and any help would be appretiated

Thanks in advance

You've had it ~8 months, how's it so hard to put a price on it?

Looks nice 8)

Ive had it nearly a year. Its hard to put a price on cause there arent many g60 for sale. The ones i have seen have around 170k on the clock, im also guessing the market may have changed a bit since i brouhht it. I have a figure in my head (which have been told by a member on here is about right)

The wheels are reps clumpy 8j and 9j

They look good though mate not everyone can afford genuine prices I have a price in mind for your's but wouldn't put it up here as wouldn't feel comfortable doing it it is your car only you can put a price on it, if it is too high it will become apparent but alway's start higher than what you would be willing to take GLWS when you are ready to sell.

Just advertise what you paid for it. I really don't get the issue with people struggling to price things, especially when they've bought them less than a year ago!

I owned my Corrado for a decade and managed to pick a price to sell it at.

If I offer you £100 you'll say no. If I offer you £10k you'll bite my hand off. Somewhere between the two is your (own personal) asking price. I'm not sure why the forum needs to tell you.

I'm sorry if this sounds abrasive, it's not meant to be. I guess I just don't get it! :grin:

VR6 is right though. If you feel you have improved the car then add a few quid, if it's deteriorated since you bought it subtract a ferw. Price is subjective and I'm sure you have a price in mind.