Danny Ess

Where do you all get your parts from?

I've finally converted to a corrado after being a mk1 guy but i'm struggling to find places to get parts. I got 90% of my parts from VW heritage but they don't do corrado parts iirc. So other than the dealers, gsf and euro carparts (maybe ebay) is there anywhere else to get parts?

I don't need many parts yet apart from a bonnet cable but ECP shows nothing and gsf either unless i'm searching for the wrong things :/

Ebay

On here (parts for sale and breakers)

VW

VW Classic parts

GSF/ECP for common components/service parts if you don't want to use the main dealers

VWspares.co.uk

Something like a bonnet cable would either be new from VW or second hand. There isn't a huge after-market parts supply except for components that were shared across other cars (specifically MK2/MK3 Golf)

i had t get my bonnet cable from vw n it was around £40 its the only place i could find one, but ive managed to source most of my parts from everyone on here!

its hard to get parts for the corrado as vw heritage dont do them yet even so there classed as a classic n most parts from vw have gone into classic and have to be special order from germany

Heritage do Corrado parts !

I get as much as I can from the dealers,far better quality.

Your bonnet cable is still available from them

If you check the availability with classic parts,Heritage will get you Corrado parts

Edited by dragon green

I'd always buy direct from classic parts for something obsolite, heritage are a joke price wise.

Bonnet cable, new from dealer or TPS if you can. Not worth bothering with a used one that could/would be stretched IMO.

Fluids/filters I'm happy with Gsf, although I use Tps far more than I should.