Sign in to follow this  
seanl82

A couple of bits, some Free!

Ok one free...............

Inlet Manifold believed to be from a Mk2 Golf 16v, I can't remember which size the early Corrado valver has, 42mm?? So think this is a 50mm. Apparently offers better flow at higher revs, although may loose some low down torque. Ideal for track, sprint, fast road etc....... It looks to have been taken to with a flap disc or something, as the rough outer casting has been ground down, but its a pretty ham fisted attempt and has lots of flat spots. I was given it by the previous owner of my old Valver, who was also given it previously but never fitted. This is Free to a good home. I won't post so this is collection only, or I'm going to National Day and can take it there if someone wants it.

I also have the Throttle body to match, just after a Fiver for this. Same rules apply, although I may post this if you require it.

Early VR6 Rocker Gasket. Bought in error from AVS and is manufactured by Elring. Only after a Fiver for this as well. Can post for £3 extra or again bring to National Day.

These are just sat in the cupboard gathering dust and taking up space, so want rid as I'll probably never need them, I'm just a serial horder! I can put pics up if you so wish.

Cash on collection/delivery to Castle Combe, or Paypal. Paypal payments can be by Gift, or if you'd prefer as I know lots are vary wary now, if you add the fee to the total (which will cost you absolutely no extra than by paying by gift obviously) then goods payment is fine. It just gives you the cover should anything go wrong, but is a bit of a roundabout way of doing things. Have a look on Paypal for exact fees.

Cheers!

I will take the vr6 rocker gasket please.

Ok bud, do you want it posting or bringing to National day?