Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

what is your favorite mod?

Has to be my Audi Quattro front mount IC on my old G60 and Passat Handles.

In order of preference and overall effect per pound/buck :-

H&R + Koni

Neuspeed rear 25mm ARB (sway bar to you :wink: )

Shcrick VGI

AmD remap and big bore throttle

Lots of TLC and polish

K

Tough one, especially as my mods are all 'little league', as keeping it fairly standard.

Spose it has to be adding the 'later' gearshift weight, as it's something I can feel and appreciate every time I drive the car. Like the eyebrow spoiler too....told you it was small stuff only! :oops:

Working on LED brake light built in to the spoiler at moment but needs proper finishing off when I get a chance......

putting the 20vt in then the lupo wipers and headlight loom,its no good being able to go fast when you cant see anything :wink:

mine was fitting the 9x16" rims transformed the look of the allready awesome car.. :lol:

The supercharger of course :D Never fails to put a smile on my face :lol: but the suspension was probably my favourite mod as it made a good car into a great car.

favourite mod.... it has to be the feature I installed, when U press the accelerator really hard it magically makes my wallet shrink.. took ages to get that set up and working.... not!!!

Has to be the loom and wipers tho.... and my de-blinged headlights

Its hard to say having never actually driven in a standard Corrado G60!

I just love all the mods to the engine (chip, IC, charger, etc) that brookescourt had done - the speed & awesome sound you get from the car whilst hanging on for dear life at the same time just combine to give a real rush. Its in a different league to my old 16v, it really is.

sheesh, where do I start with a favourite?!? :oops:

I think at the moment, bodywise it's the moonroof... it makes the car so much lighter inside and it WORKS! :-P

Interior the leather is a lovely with my center console coming a close second and my messed with clocks a close third...

Engine wise... erm, the engine as a whole! :D

Running gear, probably corner weighting followed by Brakes followed by the wheels... Dunno about the gearbox mods yet, as I'm still taking it easy as the fuelling's a mile off... :?

Ah, hell, I just like all the mods I've done... I suppose that's why I've done 'em! :roll: :lol: 8)

It has to be my blue tooth belt drive gives me such a smile when booting the C and also the Oil cooler just as i know that i am perlonging the life of my engine with a small amount of dosh outlay

Headlamp loom, FK coilovers! & the wipers.. the rims are sweet too :D

oh & the steering wheel! it was like driving a BUS!! :lol:

I think my favourite mod was giving up on modifying a mk2 golf and trying to turn it into a corrado, by actually going out and buying a corrado on the first place!

nah, favourite mod has to be my gearbox, it's lush. with the VGI being a close second (actually, it should be first, because it was a 5th of the price of the box!)

For me it must be my Tarox 6 pots then the koni coilovers i've had fitted to my g60, handling & braking much improved.

Sandy