87 Jetta 16v

KR Cams, Rocker Cover, Thermotine Switch, Headlight Switch to Fusebox Loom

Hi all,

I have found a random selection of bits in my parents garage that are just taking up space. I will take them back to Reading. All prices are collected but I can post at cost:

One pair of KR cams. Good used condition. Great upgrade for 9A owners. Complete with cam pulley and intercam sprockets £20

Working thermotime switch for KR automatic choke. £10

Early type KR side of head water flange. Alloy version. Does not warp like plastic type. £10

IMG_0081_zps5d38325d.jpg

KR Cam / Rocker cover. Needs a clean, but perfect working condition. £10

IMG_0082_zps1e5da3ef.jpg

I have a spare headlight switch to fusebox loom that I don't need if anyone needs one?

I am looking for £10 + £3 post in the UK if that helps. Located in Reading.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by 87 Jetta 16v

I'm sure I've asked before but could you try and keep sales to one thread please?

It's not a strict rule as such but I'm sure you don't want us just merging/mashing all your threads together. Far easier to manage your own thread.

I wish you had put this on a few days earlier !!!!

I enquired at the dealers about this loom, £97 + VAT, but no longer availble. So I ended up finding one on ebay for £15. When it turns up, Ill be modifing the loom to stop the earth melting, and fitting to the car, and my old loom the same and sell it on.

I'm sure I've asked before but could you try and keep sales to one thread please?

It's not a strict rule as such but I'm sure you don't want us just merging/mashing all your threads together. Far easier to manage your own thread.

Noted. I have combined everything into one thread other than the doorcards. You just can't get enough characters in the title line otherwise :(

I wish you had put this on a few days earlier !!!!

I enquired at the dealers about this loom, £97 + VAT, but no longer availble. So I ended up finding one on ebay for £15. When it turns up, Ill be modifing the loom to stop the earth melting, and fitting to the car, and my old loom the same and sell it on.

Wow, £120. Ouch!! Glad yo got sorted though :)

Noted. I have combined everything into one thread other than the doorcards. You just can't get enough characters in the title line otherwise :(

Cheers bud. I know the title can be a pain but it shouldn't be toooo bad.