happyeaster

so i sold my corrado and thought it would be my last..

sold my 1.8 corrado at the weekend after a very short ownership, as much as i thought it was a great car it was burning a hole in my pocket and got offered a very good price for it. so i thought that was me away from corrado for a while at least.

bought a very original vr6 last night that has been very well looked after and has a mountain of service dockets and everything that was ever bought for it. so looks like corrado are a little addictive.

This is brilliant! So you lived without a Corrado for what... 2 days?!! Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your VR. Photos please!

well i had a vr6 golf as a courtesy car while i was getting work done on the corrado and after that the 1.8 seemed very slow although still handle great. living in n.ireland corrados in general dont come up very often and a nice vr6 one came up on gumtree (i think it may of been a sign from god) and really i just wanted to have a good look around one and see how well they went (yes i was going to be a timewaster) took a little drive in it had a good look around it and the owner was very honest about any little imperfection it had.

I knew i had to take the car as its exactly what i wanted in a corrado although i will have to work on the colour,

Hesitate to say welcome back after only 2 days! Even I have never done that! Usually takes a couple of months at least to do the 'about turn'...good effort and congrats from a man on his 7th!

This is brilliant! So you lived without a Corrado for what... 2 days?!! Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your VR. Photos please!

Is it luminous pink??? :camp:

Is it luminous pink??? :camp:

unsure if I've missed something or you're just commenting on my colloquial use of 'brilliant'... Either way, I don't like the sound of a luminous pink Corrado, so I hope not!! :)

Sorry Fay, I linked in the wrong post. :bonk:

I meant this one.................

well i had a vr6 golf as a courtesy car while i was getting work done on the corrado and after that the 1.8 seemed very slow although still handle great. living in n.ireland corrados in general dont come up very often and a nice vr6 one came up on gumtree (i think it may of been a sign from god) and really i just wanted to have a good look around one and see how well they went (yes i was going to be a timewaster) took a little drive in it had a good look around it and the owner was very honest about any little imperfection it had.

I knew i had to take the car as its exactly what i wanted in a corrado although i will have to work on the colour,

haha, I thought you were being really pedantic Sean! My comment still stands about a luminous pink Corrado though, so what colour is it happyeaster?