kingkenny100

VW VR6 cylinder head

hello,

I am looking for a cylinder head for my VR6. Would prefer to collect, I live in Inverness, but often in Glasgow and around Scotland.

Cheers

Kenny

Have one in Aberdeen, was reconditioned in 2009 and done around 20k miles since. New valve guides and tappets. £40 if you can collect.

---------- Post added at 1:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Head comes without cams.

Have one in Aberdeen, was reconditioned in 2009 and done around 20k miles since. New valve guides and tappets. £40 if you can collect.

---------- Post added at 1:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Head comes without cams.

If Kenny doesn't want it I could be interested - Would you be prepared to pack it adequately for collection by TNT?

Ian.

hello EMU, sounds great just what I need. No plans to be in Aberdeen in the next few week but got a mate who lives there....will see if I can rope him into collecting it sooner that that - then I will collect it frim him next time I am over. will pm you to arrange.

Thanks for the offer timthetinyhorse, but dont need cams

Kenny