dan95x

**Updated List, Prices & New stuff added on P10** 94 Moonlight Blue VR6 Breaking

did the engine fall through???if so i have cash and can collect next week

cheers

Hi Sean,

In theory the engine is sold, however I am having trouble getting hold of the guy at the minute, and as he has asked me for a number of the bits, I could do with getting him to come and collect asap. If It all falls apart I will give you a shout if you like?

Dan

Do you have a passenger side seat tilt adjustment handle. The looped handle under the seat?

Hi Mate, I don't I am afraid, sorry

Dan

yeah how many miles were on it?ran ok?price?but yeah pm me if you get stuck fella.cheers

Hi Sean,

Engine & Box - 175,984 miles covered, but in outstanding health! Pulled like a train, didn't use anymore oil than I would expect (my 1.8T used to absolutely eat it in comparison!) or coolant. Had been previously rr'd at 209bhp (I may have the readout in the history) and comes with a reasonable amount of service history, apparently cam chains have been done, no receipt to prove, but I can easily believe it as no funny noises etc. As I had no intention of breaking the car, it had an oil/filter service and new spark plugs in May, Brand new German Starter Motor in Feb, and new Aux Belt and tensioner in March. When in the car, the box used to crunch every now and again if you rushed the change upwards into 2nd, but I am 99% convinced that was worn shifter cables rather than the box itself - See photo of some of the engine related service history below!

CIMG9562.jpg

I am trying to get hold of the guy now, so will come back to you as soon as I know what the score is with him

Dan

Edited by dan95x

How old/mileage on the Ignition leads and are they for a coilpack or distributor?

I didn't fit them dude, so they must be at least a year old, but other than that in all honesty I don't actually know - I can tell you that they definitely have no arcing etc, as I was trying to trace an ignition fault while I was still using the car, so did the 'water spray' trick and they were fine. They are for coilpack engine

Dan

Edited by dan95x

How much would you need to post the blower motor?

Cheers

It is reasonably heavy, but not too big - call it a fiver and if it's any more, that's my problem, not yours!

Dan

Ok, cool. PM me your PayPal details and I'll send the cash over, unless you want a bank transfer

Hi Dan,

Very interested in the pair of fog lights if the sale falls through.

I could meet you early one Monday morning somewhere near M5/M50 junction.

cheers

Havent been able to contact someone who was supposed to be having a few of the parts since 12th August so a few bits are back up for grabs again - Have updated P6 to try and keep everything in one place

Any questions, just shout, and happy to talk discounts on stuff as I need to start clearing a lot of this lot of the way now

Dan

hi there do you have a abs light unit that sits in the dash for sale? and if i paid postage would you post it to moray, north east scotland? cheers

hi there do you have a abs light unit that sits in the dash for sale? and if i paid postage would you post it to moray, north east scotland? cheers

Hi Smithy,

Sorry mate, it's already gone to a new home I am afraid

Is the passenger side wing still up for grabs? And u don't by any chance have the bonnet for sale as well do u?

Passenger wing is back up for grabs, the bonnet is currently promised to someone though I am afraid

Dan

Passenger wing is back up for grabs, the bonnet is currently promised to someone though I am afraid

Dan

What would be the complete charge posted to me?

I'll take the wing...what would b complete cost posted to Sheffield?

Paisley freight do a wing for £20, so £25 couriered to your door mate.

Drop me a PM if you are happy with that to arrange

Dan