Sign in to follow this  
corrado_barnett

Turbo Charge Your Corrado

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38786&item=7901737690&rd=1

Wow! The closest simulated sound of turbo without spending £2,500+!!!

THIS DEVICE IS AN INNOVATIVE PIECE OF MACHINERY THAT IS DESIGNED TO SIMULATE THE SOUND OF TURBO AND SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS ( IT'S ADJUSTABLE!!)

CHECK IT OUT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38786&item=7901737690&rd=1

:D

I wish I had a saxo westcoast or a corsa sri, so I could get one of these and show it off!!

My favorite bit is where it says "It sounds better than an actual turbo conversion!"

I bet it makes a 1.1 go just as quick as a turbo too.

What will they sell next, pre-recorded dump valve CDs?"

"It sounds better than an actuall dump valve and can be played with as much treble as standard citreon speakers can handle! This is the ultimate partner for your exhaust whistle!" "Get that woosh sound at the push of a button but a fraction of the cost!"

:lol: :lol:

"**JUST LIKE A REAL TURBO SYSTEM!!!**"

errrrr yeh, just like...

God daum what in the hell is that :shock: these youngsters nowdays, why would you throw money away like that in that piece of sh!t corsa, i bet everyone laughs at him but its already too late :lol: :lol:

How about this Saxo then!!!!

Found this on the Powerflow website! Would need 9 kits for this one but just think - It would sound better than having 9 Turbo's Fitted!!!!

Muppets!!!

Sorry, I had to get that outta my system... :wink: :lol:

Introducing Great Britain's greatest fun ever is right here in front of you, just one click and it can be yours.

oh dear

Maybe we should try to raise some money for a forum day out by selling exhaust whistles to nova driving chav scum.

mmmmm...... I can't believe that anyone could possibly think it a good udea unless your your idea of a "head turning mota" is people pointing and laughing.

If I get wind of anyone on this forum fitting one to their C I think I will have to sell the G60 and disasociate myself from the whole VW scene.

We ought to run a poll for the worst car accesory ever, this would definately be in the top ten.

they used to sell something very similar in our local joke shop when i was a kid says it all really. :lol:

it does say for mr2 though even with a real turbo they are not that fast anyway :wink:

What will they sell next, pre-recorded dump valve CDs?"

"It sounds better than an actuall dump valve and can be played with as much treble as standard citreon speakers can handle! This is the ultimate partner for your exhaust whistle!" "Get that woosh sound at the push of a button but a fraction of the cost!"

:lol: :lol:

The sad thing is there are actually kits out there similar to that whistle thing that will give you a fake dump valve "whoosh" form under the bonnet!!

The even sadder thing is that there are muppets out there who buy them!!

I think we need a group buy .. err who's heading it ?? :D

Good idea. Let's buy them all and chuck em in the bin. Best place for them!

Good idea. Let's buy them all and chuck em in the bin. Best place for them!

I agree, what a pile of sh*t!

kevhaywire,

Dont know about the bin mate .. according to the previous advert... thats where corsa boys park up.. might be asking for trouble .. :)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh i think i just pissed myself, :lol: :smurf:

thats quite possible the funniest thing i've ever seen. bless corsa and saxo driver. well it good to be amused once in a while

ha hah hah ah ah aha hah ahah ah aha h ahah ah ah ah ah ah ah h ahahhahah h ah clowns

i can't wait to get me one of these bad boys!!!! it'll go really well with my higghly impressive BUS dump valve cd i made las year!

BUT...£30 is a bit steep...does anyone know where i can one cheaper? :(

Sanj.

THIS DEVICE WILL MAKE HITTING YOUR GAS PEDAL A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE!!

Praise: Fitted product on a Saxo 1.1 Tailpipe. NO PROBLEMS, GREAT PRODUCT!!! A+++!!!

I think the above says it all eh?? :lol: