Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

MoonlightVR Pics - Sad day - 26/2/06 - SOLD IT :-( Pics pg11

I have never seen this car until just a minute ago. The pics on page 9 are stunning. That is one super sweet looking corrado. Imagine a whole factory of them like that...there must have been once!

Yep, he still has it although it's back to OE now and parked up for the winter.

He's prepared to wait for the right price/enthusiast to buy, which is what the car deserves imo.

Dutch

Hi chaps :salute:

I still have the car. As Dutch has mentioned it is now back to its original standard factory spec. Have sold on the various modified bits - most are on other Corrados in this forum!

I'll post up pics of it as it stands at some point - it's now basically a fully factory spec'd (heated electric leather Recaros, headlamp wash, air con) VR6 with 77k miles on the clock. As all the modified parts have gone, all the standard stuff is brand new eg. brakes, suspension, tyres, refurbed Speedlines etc. The new Supersprint exhaust remains on the car. Goes without saying it's mint :thumb right:

Watch this space for pics...

I'm in depression :( I've sold my beloved VR :shaking:

Sold to the first chap who came to see it. End of an era for me. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of owner her, and there is no doubt in my mind, the Corrado VR6 is a classic! Some final pics just for the record - back to factory specification. Compare with the pics on pages 1 and 9 - looks a bit different now hey! :shock:

Is the new owner on the forum? Glad you found a new keeper, hard to resist once seen! In its modded state this was my favourite Corrado very OEM+, no many of us left now!

was definately an awesome car,,, built with a true vision...

Gareth u need to sell me your rims so i can join your club too :lol:

I wasn't planning to sell the car until the spring, but the new owner heard I was selling and was keen to view it asap.

I think it's fair to say exceptional examples always find buyers. I was happy with the price, and the new onwer has a damn fine car!! I was priviledged to own such a fine example!!

Tom, aerial is there, just not in the usual place :wink: Wiper - simply unneccessary!

hi there asim, have ya stopped crying yet?? i would be close to tears if i had to sell that car. hope the new owner treats it with the respect it deserves.. 8)

I'm in depression :( I've sold my beloved VR :shaking:

Sold to the first chap who came to see it. End of an era for me. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of owner her, and there is no doubt in my mind, the Corrado VR6 is a classic!

I'll be joining you one day :cry: ... but not just yet! :lol:

Seriously, has been a pleasure trading stone chips with her bruv... but onwards and upwards hey :wink:

Just reminisce on all the quality hoons we've pulled.

To a peach of a VR + pilot... I salute you :salute:

Dom

Asim - End of an era mate. It seems like years and years ago that you gave me some wicked advice on those 15" p'slots and i will never forget that! Has been good to see you when ever we have bumped into each other !!! All the best for the future

Asim, good to chat to you earlier mate and I know you will always be about. :)

Your rado will always be one of the best along with your MK1 and I look forward to telling you "you could have cleaned it" when your MK1 is back on the road. :)

Dom - you still about then :) VR is looking nice mate! :)

Jay

Asim,

No, no, no. That is a real shame. :(

I am sure that was very hard to do.

She was truely stunning and a real merit to you.

So, new Porsche ?

Umm, very interesting, like the sound of this !!

More details required :D

Thanks for the kind words ladies & gents :D

Dom, I'll never ever forget the hoons mate, you are one hell of a nutter behind the wheel :shock: :lol: How the hell you'll be able to let yours go after 11 years I don't know...

KADVR6, OSV, Furk'z, Jay, Wendy - cheers guys!

g-man - that was years and years ago! You've got a good memory mate, always good to chat top chaps like your good self :D

Still I have my Mk1 GTI though - it's been in bits for 3 years - time to put it back together me thinks :lol:

who bought it Asim. just asking as i sent 2 people your way. they both wanted the best corrado that was available, that car being yours 8)

Yeah, many thanks Karl, you are a gentleman 8)

One of the chaps was pretty desperate for a VR, and as mine wasn't ready for the road he bought another example. The other chap didn't get back to me when I asked him what he'd pay for it!

The chap who's bought it contacted me months ago via a tip off on the Yahoo Corrado group. He wasn't in a hurry to buy one at the time, but contacted me again about 5 weeks ago when he decided he definitely wanted a Corrado again (he used to have a Storm).

Asim... wow what a change from modded to standard...

remeber 2004 E38 when you & Amit etc were taking shots of yr VR's.. looked awesome together..

such a nice VR you had.. but we all got to move on...

hope to bump into you & yr MK1 at a show sometime...

all the best mate..