Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

MoonlightVR Pics - Sad day - 26/2/06 - SOLD IT :-( Pics pg11

Hey Tom, long time no hear mate!

As Dom says that's one top looking motor you got there fella, great to see one in black - most seem to be boring old Avus silver. You kept it stock on the engine front?

I wouldn't bother with a Porker if you've got a RS4, especially if it'll be your only car.

But if you're getting itchy feet (I know what you're like :lol: ) then get a 996TT. They may not look as pretty as a 993 but you'll be getting probably the fastest real world car point to point, especially with the X50 option. Simply awesome. Then again a 993TT will have so much soul and charisma :wink:

My 993s pretty tidy, but it's not mint mate. Mint ones are simply too much $$$. I'm happy with it :wink:

Really shame you had to return it to std would have been nice to see it again. Still think you've done the right thing, silly pouring money into an old VW. Unfortuately think i'm are to far gone to do the sensible thing and chop the VR for a 993 :roll:

After a couple of years of Corrado-cold turkey, I've given in to the addiction and am the new owner of Asim's motor. My thanks to Dom & Amit for the advice, and of course to Asim for selling his wheels.

Asim, sincere thanks for the time and trouble you took to get it ready - entirely off your own bat - you're a gent Sir!

Good luck with the family and heres hoping you don't get too many complaints from the nipper in the back seat of your porker..

BTW for those wondering why Asim is selling up, I can also vouch for the fact that a 993 wide-boy looks pretty good.

I think I'll be sticking with this one for a bit though...

cheers,

Dan

C VR

/ex C Storm / ex Alpina B3

Around 25K for a decent 6 speed manual (avoid the tiptronic auto) RHD 3.6 S.

Asim's is the rare "widebody" S though and has the hollow spoke 993 Turbo 18" rims (IIRC) and is LHD.... I'll let him say how much it cost though if he wants to reveal that ;-)

So for £5K more than a Golf GTI.... you could own a motoring legend :-)

tsk tsk mr haywire........the S is the widebody :wink:

Nice Asim, very nice.....one day!

Nice to hear from Tom too, very nice Audi there fella.

Daniel, nice to see Asim's VR has gone to a good home.

So many old names popping up in one place!

After a couple of years of Corrado-cold turkey, I've given in to the addiction and am the new owner of Asim's motor. My thanks to Dom & Amit for the advice, and of course to Asim for selling his wheels.

Asim, sincere thanks for the time and trouble you took to get it ready - entirely off your own bat - you're a gent Sir!

Good luck with the family and heres hoping you don't get too many complaints from the nipper in the back seat of your porker..

BTW for those wondering why Asim is selling up, I can also vouch for the fact that a 993 wide-boy looks pretty good.

I think I'll be sticking with this one for a bit though...

cheers,

Dan

C VR

/ex C Storm / ex Alpina B3

No worries Dan, I'm glad it's gone to a good home. Enjoy it mate, it's a corking example of a damn fine car.