CazzaVR

[BRAND NEW] Stainless 6-Branch Mani, Newly Refurbed Speedlines, Jetex Pollen Filter

Due to having a re-think about the car, I've got the following items up for sale:

Raceland stainless 6-branch exhaust manifold. This is brand new and never been fitted. Includes the complete fitting kit and is partially wrapped. I will also include the remaining wrap + steel ties, saving the buyer the hassle of sourcing these seperately. The wrap etc cost around £30 on its own! £140 delivered. SOLD

4 X VR6 Speedline alloys. These have been shotblasted and powdercoated. They haven't been on a car since. Centre caps included, although one has been damaged. Looking for £135 collected. SOLD

Brand new Jetex pollen filter to fit all Corrados. Pretty sure these are obsolete now: £15 delivered. SOLD

Edited by CazzaVR

Just missed out on the filter, typical!

If anyone else has a brand new Jetex pollen filter for sale then please PM me, ta.

In the unlikely event that this one becomes available again then I'll take it please Andy!

Sorry I can't make it now to Berkeley Castle due to going to the Goodwood Revival meeting.

2nd dibs to you then Phil.

That's a shame! Was there at the weekend for the annual jousting etc- such a lovely venue!

Out of interest can you see how much it would be to courier them up to me please?

Another option are you planning on going to stealth racing anytime soon ?

Cheers

Jon

Cazza - just in case........i used interparcel.com to collect a set of speedlines from somerset the other year & it was very reasonable ;)

Hi Andy, yep a real shame I won't be able to make it to Berkeley Castle, any other weekend would have been fine.

Still, Goodwood Revival isn't a bad place to be either!

So why the change of heart over the stainless manifold, are you trying to keep your car looking OEM+?

Phil

Just missed out on the filter, typical!

If anyone else has a brand new Jetex pollen filter for sale then please PM me, ta.

In the unlikely event that this one becomes available again then I'll take it please Andy!

Sorry I can't make it now to Berkeley Castle due to going to the Goodwood Revival meeting.

you can always make a filter screen with the foam you get for a kitchen hood extractor, cut to shape.

That usually costs an arm and a leg though ill have a think

Hi Jon_vr6 / Cazza

Im not sure if this helps but i had a set of 4 speedlines picked up from somerset & shipped to me near birmingham using interparcel.com. I found the receipt for you.....

Date Booked: 23/03/2010

No of Packages: 4

Total Weight: 64.0 Kg

Contents: alloy wheels

Service: TNT UK Express

Price: £ 26.18

Transit Cover: £ 2.00

VAT: £ 4.93

Total: £ 33.11

The service was excellent.

hope that helps :)

Thanks mate, very helpful :) wheels and manifold still available.

No probs, glad to assit m80