Kempy

I'm back from Nurburgring ..

Just wanted to let you know this is my first trip to Nurburg, Been looking forward to this for years, I'm going to try to get some sleep soon but I'm going to struggle..

Sadly not going in a Corrado but in my A1. Should be fun still but will give me an idea of the trip and circuit etc.. then next year maybe my corrado will be done. Then I'll go in the rado..

Also off to MIVW on Sunday, should be awesome, I'll be taking loads of pics and videos of the trip..

:dance::dance::cheers::cheers:

It totally lives up to expectations - hope you have a great time!

It totally lives up to expectations - hope you have a great time!

Couldn't agree more.

Possibly one of the greatest experiences of my life driving the Corrado around it.

My advice to you is to keep your head throughout the lap.

Very easy to get caught up in the moment, and push that fraction too hard.

As I'm sure you are aware it's an extremely unforgiving 'toll road'.

Mirrors, mirrors, mirrors, can't stress that enough. Will save your bacon in most cases.

I found having a passenger extremely useful so take one out if you can. Almost acting as a co-driver to avoid getting in the way of the guys who know the 'toll road'.

All the best and enjoy it mate.

cheers guys.. we should sort a Forum trip one day?! ..I got a go pro last week and just picked up a suction mount for the bonnet so should get better footage, hopefully. I'm a little annoyed my spare batteries didnt arrived today but I should last a lap or two. I'll go around 2 or 3 times with it in different places, I got a leash for it as I'm scared it'll fall off but after watching top gear and other stuff on the web the mounts seem pretty rigid! should stay on. hopefully see a Corrado there.

Brilliant mate so jealous :) I'm hoping to go on my way to/from Wörthersee next year. Can't wait...

think the bad sound is caused by the windscreen on the camera case, very annoying. I also forgot to put in a SD card on my first lap lol

coincidentally that was the lap I passed a few R8's

https://picasaweb.google.com/116494455414423255319/MIVWNurburgring#slideshow/5909085676212076050

heres a slide show for the holiday.

I did a few more videos but My Pc isnt up to all the editing required :(

Edited by Kempy