perky15

wet drivers side floor :-(

got in the car today and found the floor soaking wet I only had it 5 weeks and its been sunny :-(

took the shelf off and put water in the sunroof and no water dripping in put it on the top corner of the windscreen and its pouring in pushed the inside of the glass too find the bonding on the one side has come away not holding the screen in at all :-O

ive had a chipped screen that magically got bigger today and insurance is fitting a brand new one with the green tinted sunstrip on thursday :-)

they have to have it for the whole day because they said there not simple to do?

Any one now why? and is there anything I can check when dropping the car off and picking it up seals trim etc?

cheers

Steven

Outer trim is very easy to remove and put back on so just make sure it has not been damaged by the fitter. Check the front headlining trim and A pillars afterward though, mine has obviously been changed without it being removed in the past, and has a couple of pretty large cuts all the way through. The front headlining trim is also now bonded on as well so will be a nightmare to remove if I need to! I reckon they probably tell everyone they'll need it the full day if they're taking it into the workshop. That way if any problems occur they have time to rectify/bodge them without you knowing!