ardandy

I Want Another!

Well it's been a few years since I was last on here but I just cannot contain this itch!

I want a Corrado again!!!!

I currently have a Fabia vRS II Estate (61 Reg) and my plan is to sell that and get a daily driver like a MK1 Fabia vRS (cheap to run etc) and use the remainder for a Corrado.

I reckon I could manage £4k-£5k for one.

Last one I 'restored' so to speak and spent a fair bit on it so this time I want one that's Minty Mcmint from the offset, or mint'ish. Reckon up to £5k would get this?

Agreed. For 5k you should pretty much be able to pick up a superb example.. just take your time as there's a lot of tired old Corrado's on the road now!

That itch just cannot be denied, I spent 3 years holding it off but couldn't fight any longer! Wish I'd have had 5k to spend on one though!

Not sure i totally agree £5k getting a minter just have a look in the for sale section lj16v has just sold kev haywire's old car for £5.5k and in the ad he admit's himself that the paintwork is not good.You certainly wouldn't get mine £5k or probably Goldie's or ChrisL's if they were for sale,you have to go a bit above £5k Crazy Dave's being another example.Sorry a bit off topic good luck in your search there is some good car's out there :thumbleft:

£5k pretty much gives you the pick of any 'standardish' VRs out there. A couple have been advertised for more recently but I doubt they achieved it. Around £3k gets you a nice original low miles car with most issues addressed. For £4k-£5k I would want it to have blemish free bodywork/total respray and certainly timing chains/tensioner/clutch done as well.

Te best cars tend to be on this forum obviously. Autotrader/Pistonheads occasionally have a nice original car, but most seem to be tired or overpriced or both. Happy hunting

They always come back in the end

Edited by Billzeebub

Agreed. For 5k you should pretty much be able to pick up a superb example.. just take your time as there's a lot of tired old Corrado's on the road now!

That one you sold several months back looked a minter.