busby

Corrado G60 1992 £2100 ONO

For sale a 1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60 (Moonlight Pearl Blue) 132583 Miles. I’ve owned this car for 2 years and am the 4th keeper. It has been used as my daily commuter covering 28k miles approx. mainly on the A34. It is taxed until 31st October and the MOT is not due to be renewed until April 14th 2014. The charger was serviced at 105,000 Miles and the Cambelt / Water Pump 109,405 Miles. The previous owner made some well thought out performance modifications. The car features a full Stainless Jetex Exhaust System , 68mm Pulley, RSR Outlet Kit (Boost Return Deleted), Oil Cooler Oil/Air (Original water to air removed correctly with new water pipes); 4bar VR6 Fuel Pump; Liquid Charge Cooler, K&N Panel Filter and was mapped at Stealth Racing @ 195hp . The body work is in fair condition, there has been some questionable Jack placement on the sills and you can see a little corrosion in the Photos. The full Black Leather Interior is very nice. I’m hoping that the pictures will give you an accurate idea of what to expect if you would like to view the car. The car has comprehensive Service History mainly at dealership and some receipts. The car was most recently serviced at EDM Motorsport at 129,153. Any questions, please PM me.

Link to PhotoBucket Album

http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/josbusby/library/Corrado

Edited by busby
Formatting problem