Wesleyvr6

Does anyone know Ben AKA BILLZEEBUB

Was wondering if anyone knows Ben, Username BILLZEEBUB? I purchased what was supposed to be a working sunroof motor from him the start of last week. Got it all fitted to find the bloody thing was broke! It basically runs for a second or so then stops, even when just plugged in and not connected to the sunroof. I have told him about this and tried to ring him, I have had a reply from him saying it may be my sliders and other things, I know it's not these as it does this when not even connected to the sunroof! Anyway I want a refund for this faulty item but he won't return my PMs anymore even though he has been online several times. So if anyone knows him please can they give him a nudge ;-) thanks.

I know everyone is different, but I wouldn't refund without having the item back in my hands. Been bitten by a few unscrupulous people in the past, including a few from this very forum. I even mark my items now so that I know I'm getting what I sent, back if needed.

That's just me though.

I know everyone is different, but I wouldn't refund without having the item back in my hands. Been bitten by a few unscrupulous people in the past, including a few from this very forum. I even mark my items now so that I know I'm getting what I sent, back if needed.

That's just me though.

I've got no problem sending it back, but without an address I can't!

We have a Bad Salesman thread for this very purpose ...

Hope you get it sorted.