st4stokie

NEW TOY :o)

Picked this up yesterday (my 5th one) from member on here (The Milkman) got a few issues but I'll get it running sweet

007_zpse7b9e45c.jpg

006_zps924a35b6.jpg

Yes mate it's sherry pearl will look nice once I've compounded it polished and waxed it. Want get sunroof, heater controls and running probs sorted before I start that though :brickwall:

welcome back to ownership, everyone comes back in the end. Look forward to seeing your progress with the car. Quite a rare colour you have there

Look's good I actually had a look at this on milkman's thread and he seemed to be getting on with it let's hope you get it finished good luck bud you are obviously a corrado nut :salute:

I know the feeling... always mechanics before bodywork. All in good time though! I can only remember seeing one sherry pearl before but you're right, it does look good when gleaming.

welcome back to ownership, everyone comes back in the end. Look forward to seeing your progress with the car. Quite a rare colour you have there

I've not been away billzebub just sold my 16v to buy another VR really missed mine once it had gone so had to get another :dance:

Done a bit of work on the car today spent 3 hours getting the sticky stuff off the bodywork where the previous owner had removed the rubbing strips. Gutted to find by removing them it had also removed some paint :( Not previous owners fault as they've been on there 20 years and it's probably had some paint in that time. Luckily the previous owner kept the rubbing strips so I'm going to refit them just need know whats best stuff to use for refitting? I've got some strong double sided tape but I don't think it'll last long and won't be strong enough hold the door strip's as they are a bit like a dogs hind leg (currently in a nice hot soapy bath to get them straight and soften the sticky stuff) Here's some pics

004_zps785d5a2b.jpg

008_zps7cd1de9c.jpg

009_zps0d058983.jpg