Martin_B

Hello! Newbie here from Oxford

Morning all,

Just thought i'd drop in and say hello as I put a deposit on a 16v 1.8 Corrado yesterday. I've always had mk3 Polo's and currently have a 1.3 GT Breadvan - the Corrado should make a nice upgrade!

I wasn't really looking for a new car however I was scouring eBay yesterday and came across this particular Corrado which was on my doorstep - went to view and did the deal there and then. The chap selling it said that his son bought it for them both to work on however his father just wanted the garage back! The MOT expired this week but before it was parked up for a few months it was in daily use. I'm a stranger to Corrado's, from what I gather it's original bar a new stainless exhaust.

Don't have plans for her as of yet, getting her MOT'd is a priority - it's my plan to driver through Dartmoor in it by the end of the year. I'm into my OEM styling so I may keep her clean and upgrade a few items as and when.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75453[/ATTACH]