Portent

Absolute swines - just noticed BBS centre cap stolen at Guildford No-Rice

I've just washed the Corrado which is the first time I've used it since the Guildford No-Rice meet and found that one of the BBS centre caps is missing. I'm certain it would not have simply come off as it's only about 15 mins drive from my house and I washed the car immediately prior to it. So I can only conclude that, as it was an evening meet and I wouldn't have noticed it when returning to the car, that some swine has stolen it at that event.

I'm angry to say the least! I certainly won't be going to that sort of meet again.

Any idea where the best place is to find another... apart from being a **** and stealing one like seems to be the norm nowadays?

Really sorry to hear that, Adrian. I bought mine (and BBS valve caps which were stolen at a show... BVF I think it was) from PW Motorsport. They sell them in sets, but I'm not sure where you could buy just 1 without trawling ebay etc.

That's a hazard of shows, mixed bag of people often. At VW fest there were normal folk but also a fair few Chavs roaming about, being rowdy and smoking weed right in front of my kids, not to mention the swearing :(

Really need someone on the stand at all times.

Sad really , this seems to happen a lot at shows , these people are sposed to be like minded dubbers . If you need something for your car , you should buy it !!

Thanks for the comments. It's no big deal and I'll find another even if I have to buy a full set and keep the spares or sell them individually (I bet there is a demand there). It's especially annoying, as has been said, as these people are supposed to be enthusiasts. Bunch of chavs more like.

Thieving scumbags!! the very reason my VR6 grill badge is in a box in the garage !!

Just bought a fresh set of 56mm caps from PW as I managed to kill the current set with the jet wash. Reasonable price and delivered within a few days.