VR6Pete

What's missing?

Yo dudes.

Just fitting my dash trim back in and seen that in missing some bits!

Can anyone help out here what I need ?

zada5ahy.jpg

apaju2yh.jpg

Cheers.

Pete

Think the undertray covers the vent pods and side of the heater box up Pete. The second pic looks like you need one of the large plastic carpet retainers. Its screws down though the panel hole, into the sound deadening retainer if you see what I mean mate.

Sorry, I should have been more clear :)

I took the dash tray out to fix my heater mechanism on the heater box, but looks like some gasket used to be present that sealed the heater ducts to the lower footfall vents?

Flaps about at the moment and I don't get any heat out my lower footwell vents?

Are you deliberately starting all threads in the General forum??

When I don't see arse 403 errors when creating posts in the section I will mate ;)

Yeah there should be foam to seal it all up around there mate. Will help it sit snug and not rattle about. Its probably just crumbled and broken away with age. I think there may be a plastic nut around the back as well iirc, but not 100%

When I don't see arse 403 errors when creating posts in the section I will mate ;)

We switched servers quite a while ago and I'm not aware of any error reports thus far ... are you still experiencing problems?

Yeah there should be foam to seal it all up around there mate. Will help it sit snug and not rattle about. Its probably just crumbled and broken away with age. I think there may be a plastic nut around the back as well iirc, but not 100%

Ahhh. I've ordered some 12mmx12mm self adhesive foam strips to replace it with. Couldn't see anything to fix it down apart from a single screw at the top.

We switched servers quite a while ago and I'm not aware of any error reports thus far ... are you still experiencing problems?

Mmm I can reply to threads but not start. Tried tapatalk too same thing!

Will try from work on Monday.