Sign in to follow this  
bluester

after market kit ?

hi guys can anyone recomend a well made after market kit that can be changed to make it look a bit different from the rest. i was thinkin of the reiger wide arch but dont know the build quality :?:

each to there own,but why spoil the corrado look with a wide arch kit?the look nice enough as they are,if you want to change it slightly then go for front and rear bumpers

Reiger's build quality is very good to excelllent... I'm running with a Reiger RS4 style plastic front bumper and have been very impressed with it's fitment and quality... 8)

Personally, I'm with Dazzy about styling on a Corrado... If it wasn't for the fact that I need the extra air flow into the engine bay, I'd probably still be running with a standard front bumper... But, if that's what you wanna do, at least you've chosen a good manufacturer for the kit.... 8)

Have a word with Richard at Venom about the reiger kits as he can supply 'em all... There's somewere else that's been reccomended that I've yet to use that's called http://www.tuning.co.uk/ 8)