94 SLC Storm

BBS RS WHEELS with a 2.5 inch Lip in the Front and a 3.5 inch Lip in the back =-)

Hello Mates,

Im brand new to this Forum and i just signed up this is my first Thread Post. Cheers all around anyone? :cool:

Ok on that note im looking to put BBS RS deep dish wheels on a Corrado and i want to know can i put BBS RS wheels on there with a 2.5 inch lip on the front and a 3.5 inch lip on the back? Ive scene this done before and it looks stunning! Or what is the widest lip i can install on it with out it rubbing front to back?

What are the the width of the wheels and offset? Doesn't really matter how big the lip if if you have the correct sizing mate.

What are the the width of the wheels and offset? Doesn't really matter how big the lip is if you have the correct sizing mate.

They would be basically just stock 16 inch BBS RS wheels mate i don"t know what the width is as im not familiar on how to size them up but from what i here you can order just the 3 inch lip part by itself and that should be suffice. Thanks for the support mate!

8 inch wide with an et30 would be the limit on stock arches and lowered.... if your talking 16 inch rs`s they wont be 5x100 so factor in adapters

8 inch wide with an et30 would be the limit on stock arches and lowered.... if your talking 16 inch rs`s they wont be 5x100 so factor in adapters

Thanks for the feedback mate. Im Sorry but im not familiar with wheel specs at all i only know what rim and Wheel sizes are 15 inch 16 inch excetra. So what does an ET30 # rim size mean in wheel terms and 5x100? Also why would i need wheel adapters wouldn"t that push the wheels out? I don"t want to push any wheels out if that's the case.

Here you go mate,spec wise see below.

BBS RS 158 5x130 with adaptors

Front: 8x16 lip 1.5

Rear: 8.5x16 lip 2.5

corrado_shop_2_zpsf731db0c.jpg

02_E38_cwill_02_NEW.jpg

Now those look sweet indeed mate I like those BBS wheels are those the 16 inch BBS RS wheels? Because i don"t see the BBS cap in the middle. It's ok if there not.

Also what does 8x16 in the front mean? and 8.5 x 16 on the Rear mean? and whats 158 5x130 mean is that your wheel adapter size? Im sorry for all these questions i have to ask because i need to get this done right when i upgrade Also does that Rub at all? Is 2.5 on the rear the widest you can go with out rubbing?

Regards