wbx6dan

Classic le mans 2014

its gonna be sweet sooooo much better than the normal lemans that audi have ruined with their diesel cars that make no noise.

I dont think the titty tent will be there, and i cant vouch for the wall of death either but the cars are going to be fantastic.

unfortunatly tete rouge has now gone! but i think they open up the mulsane straight so the 917's can unleash all their fury plenty of time to

sort it out ! cu there

Funny, only thinking about this earlier today !!

I have mentioned it, as at Stamford -John Mitchell suggested he was organising a trip there in 2014.

I don't know his forum name to contact him to see if he is still thinking organising something on this.

I am definetely interested and know a few others would be too.

I will almost certainly be adding a trip to Nurberbring afterwards - assunming it is open next year, probably the only time I think Bernie Ecclestone is worthy !!!

So calling John Mitchell ????

I will go in my oettinger van for camping purposes and take the family with the view to spending some time touring in france afterwards and will be leaving from plymouth as i live in north devon (which costs a bloody fortune) instead of dover /calais but if ther was any way for everyone to hook up i am hoping to take a few other mates aswell and Hell the more the merrier! just throwing a bone out here.

John Mitchell was def talking about this some months back - so I am going to try and find him, otherwise it looks like one of us is organising this !!!

sounds like were getting the ball rolling the link in the first post shows where to get tickets and they are not up for sale until December!

I would have thought we would all meet up on site or on the respective ferries and drive down together the boys and girls from London would probably go from dover ,the northern guys could go from either Plymouth or dover and the southern softies would be ripped of and have to go from Plymouth.

lets get a few definites first eh?

im going!

who else?