Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Show us your BIG Brakes.

Can't find a good photo of my 6 pots and I my C's in the garage getting some plastic surgery so I can't take any photo's.

Heres a pic of them from Biggar last year. 8)

Yeah, I should be there on the Sunday. Not sure what time im heading down though.

Will your C be ready by then?

Just a pic of my Porsche Boxster S (Brembo) calipers and 330mm vented discs, although I have now sold the discs in favour of Seat 305mm versions as they fit straight on and basically it just easier + cheaper! A very easy mod to do and calipers, discs and bolts only cost me about £300 all in, still need to get some pads..which ones should I got for? Seat, Porsche or aftermarket???

are those new calipers for that cash ben??? top deal if it is!!!

Will your C be ready by then?

Nope taking longer than expected so I proberly won't go to biggar can't bear seeing loads of C's to painfull.

boo hoo

Sandy

I had a look at the new Bentley GT on Wednesday lunchtime couldn't take my eyes off the 19s and huge brakes! The fronts are about 425mm IIRC, but they look bigger in the flesh and the rears are immense aswell.

The interior is tiny, but VERY VERY well crafted.

K

still need to get some pads..which ones should I got for? Seat, Porsche or aftermarket???

Put a set of those on my S2 last year - great brakes!

Personally I went for Ferodo DS2500 pads as they were pretty much rated as the best available (and so they should be for £150 a set!!)

Coming in in second place was Pagid fast road pads for £60.

GSF sell Textar pads for £35 - and textar are the company who make the OEM pads.

Personally I'd go for DS2500s again. have the p/n somewhere if you need it....

I have 325mm disks with Porsche 4-pot Brembos

Mmmm, very very nice. The colour, the wheels, the brakes..... :notworthy:

Just a pic of my Porsche Boxster S (Brembo) calipers and 330mm vented discs, although I have now sold the discs in favour of Seat 305mm versions as they fit straight on and basically it just easier + cheaper! A very easy mod to do and calipers, discs and bolts only cost me about £300 all in, still need to get some pads..which ones should I got for? Seat, Porsche or aftermarket???

are those new calipers for that cash ben??? top deal if it is!!!

They are pretty much brand new, done 15miles before the new owner crashed the car! It was just right place right time sort of thing for me...

Do AP not do a kit for the Corrado? Got a set on my Skyline and they are the dogs 8)

Yeah I've seen 330mm AP 6 pots on a Corrado before, but it's not a common sight. The kit was something like £1800 last time I looked and there are a number of solutions out there which are a lot cheaper than that (like... all of them!)

John