Tempest

TIPEC 2013 National Day

Off I went on a gorgeous sunny morning towards Hopwood Park Services along the M42 to join a 3-car convoy (OK, not that great, but it did have 2/3s 928 content :) ) back to Gaydon, where TIPEC (The Independent Porsche Enthusiasts Club) held their national day.

At the eight of the event there must have been around 600 Porkers, in all shapes and varieties, no doubt the majority 911s and derivatives, but also an astonishingly large number of front-engined (where the engine should be in my book :) ) Porkers. Lots to see, lots going on, lots of talking to folk, and even passengering with another 928-owner, who had just had his 928 back from a major engine rebuild on the JLR testtrack next door for 3 parade, well cavalcade, laps, an enjoyable event indeed.

Pics, and yes, they are leaning a bit towards V8 content :)

100_1412.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1414.jpg

100_1416.jpg

100_1417.jpg

100_1418.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1420.jpg

100_1421.jpg

100_1422.jpg

100_1423.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1425.jpg

Towards the end even met up with Wendy who had arrived in an, erm, non-Porker, but still sporting the correct number of cylinders, if you´re into the 911-thing, that is :lol:

Tempest

Very nice Eric - looks like a great day :) The number plate on that red 944 in the penultimate photo is rather close to your G60's!!

The one on the right in the first pic mate :-)

I thought it was Jim going from Eric's Avatar :thumbleft: Look's very nice.