A5 VRX

WANTED...Corrado VR6

Putting this up as I have been through most classifieds on the net and on here and not seeing what I really fancy, wether the cars be rubbish, wrong colour or just miles and miles away

I'm on the lookout for another car and i'm still in 2 minds of what I actually want (currently looking at Alfa GTV V6's too) but if there is a tidy well maintained Corrado VR6 up for sale I could well be interested.

Been around here for years so I know the score on these cars so please I don't want your rubbish. Looking for a well maintained standard(ish) car

with very good history and hopefully the right things done to it over the years and recent parts fitted (timing chain and tensioners a brucey bonus)

Must have good bodywork also, I don't want a project

Not interested in blue(maybe moonlight or mystic)or sherry pearl but open to other colours

Looking to spend around 2.5k, and i'm around the Derby/Notts area. Drop me a PM if you have anything I may be after

Thanks

Adam

Edited by A5 VRX
More detail

Hi,

Your inbox is full !!!

I'm selling my VR6 shortly, I'm off on holiday next week and it will go up on sale as soon as I return.

The good news, Im in Blackpool, had the car 8 years , and the bodywork is very good.

It has to go, so I'll be looking for £1500

The bad news, its Aqua BLUE metallic.

If you are interested, please let me know, and I'll gladly give you first option prior to putting it on the market.

Mike

As much as it sounds good, near and the right price i'm just not a fan of the colour. Had one before and I just kept withing it was black or DBP instead!

thanks anyway Mike

Adam

What?!?!?! Mods, ban please.

Please do then I might stop spending money on ageing VW's!

Had Aqua Blue, Moonlight Blue, Satin Silver, Classic Green and 2x Black, I agree that Aqua is a nice colour but there is better for the Corrado I think...

Hi mate,

I have a 1990 1.8 16v - lovely car, looking for £1600 ono. Just putting it out there lol.

Regards

Cris