Aqvila

Loving It

Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum for this but hey..

Just been out in the Corrado this evening thought I'd just give it a hoon (dont worry peeps I warmed the engine properly first) and let it clear its throat from the normal sensible drive into work :) I'm still quite new to this Corrado and its the first time I've been out in it in mildly damp conditions ( R32 engine with almost slick tyres was the reason) but she held her ground like a pro. Absolutely loving being back in a Corrado, the perfect driving position, that third gear rush, seeing the spoiler go up and all with an apocalyptic soundtrack, Heaven!

They're great aren't they and feel so different and much more communicatrive than most modern cars,

They're great aren't they and feel so different and much more communicatrive than most modern cars,

Agreed :) mine has a bit more poke than most VR's but the feeling is the same. I'm not saying a Corrado is perfect but then no car is, and maybe its the fact that its not perfect but ticks all the right boxes? I guess its all about how it feels on the road and whether you can live with its old school feel. To me it just has a character which most cars lack (spoken like a true fanboy!).

I haven't driven mine since may when the VR died, some nights I can't get to sleep for thinking about the first drive with its new engine lol

I haven't driven mine since may when the VR died, some nights I can't get to sleep for thinking about the first drive with its new engine lol

Ha, you got it bad but I know what you mean, nice work so far on your build by the way!

Stop it all of you. I'm already tempted enough to upgrade and I can't afford it :(

Go on you know you want to, its worth it :)

Ha, you got it bad but I know what you mean, nice work so far on your build by the way!

I certainly have lol, Cheers just waiting for the loom to come back then I can crack on!