Hofmiester

16" tyres, BMC and Monty II wheels

All posted in one go to save forum clog up:

4x Kumho Ecsta tyres 205/40/16 - 2 are good with 5mm left, 1 is OK with 4mm left but a little more wear on the edge, 1 is legal 2-3mm but wear is uneven.

£60 posted

BMC CDA - The original and best intake for the VR6 (Great sound!) Very good nick, all stickers in place and not scratched, was cleaned and oiled about 1000 miles ago. Comes with all the bits unlike some, slightly angled pipe to MAF, Bracket to mount to tensioner bolt and also an 8" neoprene inlet pipe to pull come air from the headlight or carbon canister hole (if you've deleted it)

£105 posted

yryny2u5.jpg

Set of BBS Montreal IIs - Refurbed back in Feb at a cost of £220 in very deep sparkly silver powdercoat (very durable) absolutely mint as the car has only covered 1500 miles since fitted. Tyres are 205/45/16, front are Goodyear Eagle F1 with 4mm, rear is Bridgestone Turanza with 3mm. Wheels cost me £150 plus £220 refurb plus new centre caps and some tyres so owe me over £500

£300 buyer collects or arranges courier

etuqene2.jpg

u6ezeha4.jpg

ehu9u8a4.jpg

Edited by Hofmiester

What width are the monties mate ?

6.5J as I remember. They are nice and light, I can feel that the RH cups are heavier

Another pic here yzyhype2.jpg

Edited by Hofmiester

No probs, shoot me a PM and I'll send you payment details etc

Will do. Bank transfer ok with you - I don't have Paypal unfortunately.

Did you use any spacers or anything, do they run straight and true ?

Also are you going to the rolling road in october at stealth ?

Bit unlikely now I know, but I'll take the BMC for your original asking price if the other sales fall through. Cheers

Bit unlikely now I know, but I'll take the BMC for your original asking price if the other sales fall through. Cheers

Don't worry mate it won't fall through, I'm just waiting the hofmeister to get back to me with payment details.

Did you use any spacers or anything, do they run straight and true ?

Also are you going to the rolling road in october at stealth ?

No spacers needed, I tried a 15mm spacer when I first fitted them but with the kids in the back it was too close to the arch for me liking. They are very straight, pretty much like new wheels really. Certainly will be at the RR day :)