deamon90002004

any difference?

hey all, just want to know what the difference(s) are between a g60 and a g60 lhd? reason i ask is parkers list to versions with no info on other than engine, the car im looking at is a lhd, but right hand drive, so im confused to hell as to what the specs are for each.

Never heard of this , not that im an expert on g60's , this does sound like a missprint though?. There are left hookers around obviously.There were a few g60 jets around which are very rare , these had the leather purple and black seats , the colours were something like that anyway .They were made for the german market only as far as im aware and were limited edition . Engine wise a g60 is a g60 , someone will correct me if im wrong im sure .

Edited by robrado974

thats what i thought, if you go on parkers.co.uk and go to corrado, it says g60 lhd and g60, then 2.9 and 2.9 storm, so im confused as hell, cos i work for halfords, i ran the reg through my computer and it says "volkswagen corrado g60 lhd, none import" which to me suggests the car was made for the uk market, and if i google it, the obvious comes up and so im confused as hell

ah okie, so was sold in the uk as left hand drive, but then converted to right hand drive possibly at an extra cost time of sale? the one im looking at has had one previous owner and is currently in a private traders hands

If the wiper motor/arms are mounted on the right hand side (as you look at it) of the scuttle tray, then you know it was born a lefty.