biggerbigben

Garage Clearout -1.8T bits inc bahn brenner fuel rail, 6 pots calipers, 440cc Bosch

I have the following for sale -

1) A set of rear Corrado storm badges. So x1 'Corrado', x1 'storm' and x1 'vw roundel' badges - £20ono + £2P+P SOLD diarmaid16

2) 1.8t 440cc Bosch fuel injector (x1), re-con, never used - £20 + £3P+P

3) 1.8T Bahn Brenner billet ali fuel rail, never used, stored for 3/4 years, has regulator attachment. Billet ali with clear anodise. Bit dusty, a few light scratches but looks great. These are $140+ new! Then shipping + tax! Pickup a bargain! - £85 + £10P+P

4) 5spd 02J/A/C clutch slave cyl, Nearly new, only used for about 250miles! Stored for last 3/4 years. Seals look fine. Save yourself a few £££. - £15 + £5P+P

5) Brand new bosch ignition amplifier, 1.8t coilpack amplifier. Bosch. Bought new about 3/4 years ago and never used. If you are doing a 1.8t conversion you will need one of these. Normally resides in the oem air box. I have a used one as well which I'll include in the sale FOC. - £35 + £4P+P SOLD

6) I have a nearly new OEM 228mm clutch, basically used for about 200 miles.. very good condition - £25 + £15P+P SOLD DOX

7) I have an 'All Smiles' ali catch tank. These were all the rage back in the day! £120+ new - £90 + 10P+P

8- 6 speed mk4 golf leather gear knob with wire to light it up. Brand new, never fitted. £15 + £5P+P

9) Mercedes-Benz 6 pot brembo calipers, red, all seals are in good condition, calipers only.. Not 100% sure what model they are off. £200 + £25P+P /or collection

10) 288mm vented discs. 5x100 PCD. Think they are for Mk4 Golf / A3 / Leon etc - £10 + £20 P+P or collection. SOLD DOX

By all means PM me or email me for a quick response - biggerbigben at gmail .c0m

Edited by biggerbigben

Hi mate,

Maybe interested in the Brand new bosch coilpack amplifier, but can you explain why I will need this for my 1.8T conversion, what are the benefits?

Cheers

Bobby

Hi mate,

Maybe interested in the Brand new bosch coilpack amplifier, but can you explain why I will need this for my 1.8T conversion, what are the benefits?

Cheers

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

So basically the ignition amplifier is used to boost the signals from the ECU to the individual coilpacks, without it the coilpacks won't provide enough power to generate a spark. It normally sits on the side of the OEM plastic airbox with a heat sink bolted to it and a rubber seal around it to keep it cool as it gets very hot! Don't use it without the oem heatsink though as it will overheat and melt! (got the T-shirt! lol) The plugs for this will be on your 1.8T loom.. follow the wires from the coil packs. I think its a 4 pin one end and 5 pin the other. You will need this item for your conversion. Aftermarket ECU or ME3.5 or 7.

Hope that helps! These are about £75 new so its half price plus you get a 2nd used one free :-)

Let me know.

cheers

Ben

Hi Bobby,

So basically the ignition amplifier is used to boost the signals from the ECU to the individual coilpacks, without it the coilpacks won't provide enough power to generate a spark. It normally sits on the side of the OEM plastic airbox with a heat sink bolted to it and a rubber seal around it to keep it cool as it gets very hot! Don't use it without the oem heatsink though as it will overheat and melt! (got the T-shirt! lol) The plugs for this will be on your 1.8T loom.. follow the wires from the coil packs. I think its a 4 pin one end and 5 pin the other. You will need this item for your conversion. Aftermarket ECU or ME3.5 or 7.

Hope that helps! These are about £75 new so its half price plus you get a 2nd used one free :-)

Let me know.

cheers

Ben

Hi Ben,

I understand, will I need need this even though I am using a standalone unit? If so I am interested, but will not be able to buy them off you until next week Monday, when I get paid?

Cheers

Bobby

Is the clutch for VR6? also interested in the front disks. How much all in inc postage please?

Hi Ben,

I understand, will I need need this even though I am using a standalone unit? If so I am interested, but will not be able to buy them off you until next week Monday, when I get paid?

Cheers

Bobby

Yes you will need it.. what ECU are you going for out of interest?

Is the clutch for VR6? also interested in the front disks. How much all in inc postage please?

Clutch came off a 2.5 inline 5 test engine runnng 200bhp. It will fit a VR and the power is roughly the same so should work fine. Its basically brand new! All in will be £50.

thanks,

Ben

Clutch came off a 2.5 inline 5 test engine runnng 200bhp. It will fit a VR and the power is roughly the same so should work fine. Its basically brand new! All in will be £50.

thanks,

Ben

If they're MK4 disks they will be 280mm or 288mm, any idea which?

Paypal OK?

Disks and clutch arrived this morning :)

Google reveals the disks are MK3 288s

Thank you :)

Glad you guys got the parts! DOX.. sent a pm mate!

Hi

Interested in the callipers, what size brake setup were they?

Im currently using 288 brake set up on 16" schmidt rims is all.

Paul

Paul.. these calipers are for at least 330mm discs but probably more like 350mm discs! Not a chicken chance in Thailand they will fit under your 16" schmidts...

Hello, found your post via google search, could you please send me to my email some photos (because i can't see them @ web) of the 1.8t fuel rail? [email protected] , i'm interested to buy it.

Thanks in advance

Kipouridis Anastazi