beastie4126

BBS RX 16 x 7 + Tyres - price drop £450

Nice wheels. Had to stop myself making an offer as I already have 4 sets of wheels :)

Free bump!

Nice wheels. Had to stop myself making an offer as I already have 4 sets of wheels :)

Free bump!

Five is such a lovely number :)

Last price drop before I lock them away in the shed until they are so uber rare some bloke in Greece will be charging £5000 a wheel on Ebay for them :)

Last price drop before I lock them away in the shed until they are so uber rare some bloke in Greece will be charging £5000 a wheel on Ebay for them :)

Posted to Stealth Racing - (Coventry)?

Posted to Stealth Racing - (Coventry)?

You pay my Diesel and I will drop them off to Stealth save them being slaughtered by a courier?

I had a set of these that I sold on here a couple of years ago, they used to rub quite a bit but can't remember what size tyres I had on mine!! Can you confirm these dint rub with a slightly lowered Corrado? Thanks

I had a set of these that I sold on here a couple of years ago, they used to rub quite a bit but can't remember what size tyres I had on mine!! Can you confirm these dint rub with a slightly lowered Corrado? Thanks

I have had no rubbing issues with these m8 although I generally have had the car with a couple of finger width's between the tyre and arch.

You pay my Diesel and I will drop them off to Stealth save them being slaughtered by a courier?

And you can maybe get a set of cams and a remap with the money :)

How much for the return trip do you reckon and do you have pics of the wheels and tyre tread?

And you can maybe get a set of cams and a remap with the money :)

How much for the return trip do you reckon and do you have pics of the wheels and tyre tread?

Make it £20 for the Diesel and I'll get some new pics up in an hour or so.

See! A taker already. If you'd just put those pictures up sooner.... :)

True - at least you won't have to explain to the mrs now.