Sign in to follow this  
Tattie

20% off Wheels at Halfords - Now up to 25% off!

Hi folks,

as it says above Halfords are doing 20% of wheels - Oz, Team Dynamics, Wolfrace etc. Basically all the ones they sell.

Just ordered a set of Oz Superleggura, saved over £120. Cheapest place I've seen them

Really must pop down there.. mind if I ask how much you paid for those Oz's?

Hi folks,

as it says above Halfords are doing 20% of wheels - Oz, Team Dynamics, Wolfrace etc. Basically all the ones they sell.

Just ordered a set of Oz Superleggura, saved over £120. Cheapest place I've seen them

nice work do they do bbs there ?

yes.......as skid has just purchased some tasty RX's from the aberdeen halfords just a couple of weeks back for a not too exorborant price either

I bought a set of 15" as I don't want to compromise the normal ride too much. Complete with tyres just under £500. I was looking at the wolfrace Octane too but Superleggra were always my first choice but too expensive - until now!

Yes they do BBS too.

While we're on the subject of Halfords sales, anyone in the vicinity of Greenock might want to pop along to the Halfords there on the weekend of June 5th and 6th as it is being converted to an Arcade format store. This means that for that weekend only, there will be 20% off EVERYTHING in the store (not sure about items already on offer such as wheels) but worth checking out anyway.

Yeah I got a set of BBS RX in 17" format with Fulda 205/40/17 tyres for a respectable £765 from Halfords in Cannock (Staffordshire)

I got a set of brand new 17" bbs RZ with toyos for £250!!!!!! I spose it helps that i work there though 8)

I just put em on the car yesterday they look lovely, i will be posting some pics up soon :lol:

Grrrr, there online store doesn't have their range of alloys on it!

Might be tempted...

Got 17's on there at the moment, but a lot of people seem to prefer 16's or even 15's.

Any thoughts?

Is the offset consistent whatever you get? Currently 30.

Cheers,

Krusty

What wheels you after, I sort of work for halfords and know the range lol

How much can you get BBS RCs for? 7.5x17 with decent tyres.

No need now, I spoke to my local superstore just after lunch and they said the RC has been discontinued for the Corrado VR6 and they're not subject to the 20% off anyway!

Now why would an ET 35 7.5x17 wheel be discontinued for one car and not another?

Very strange.....

So one question then.. any idea how much a set of Oz Superleggera's would be in 17" with the 25% off? Assuming Halfords do Oz's?

kev i know RC's are discontinued for 4x100 G60 and what not, but since its the same wheels on the anniversary, i woulda thgt 5x 100 woulda been ok, thats what i heard anyway..