tomi

Sold

Judging by what has been sold recently it's about £60-£80 but if someone is willing to pay it time will tell.Someone offered me early electric window switches for £80 delivered :lol::lol::lol: I declined their fabulous offer to get some from dumptyboy for £20 delivered , Top bloke Rob :thumbleft:

OH, come-on, its still not that bad :cool:

just some parts are getting rare

and one of this things is the late type central console:p

Still no need to try and profiteer from the situation!

I was fighting with myself about posting but you have done it for me Matt totally agree starting to see a bit of this lately unfortunately.

On the up side though there are still some good guy's out there like yourself who don't rip the pi$$.

Edited by clumpy1

I wouldn't mind! Says one tab is missing and one repaired! Far from perfect,which is what you'd expect for that price!

I was fighting with myself about posting but you have done it for me Matt totally agree starting to see a bit of this lately unfortunately.

On the up side though there are still some good guy's out there like yourself who don't rip the pi$$.

I don't mind saying it as I haven't got a Corrado! Still feel loyal to you guys as its an awesome forum and my close friends all have Corrado's. I don't want to see these cars dissappear due to lack of parts.

I can stand by my comments on profiteering as the headlight switches were regularly selling in the £40-50 region and I managed to halve this for new units instead of keeping the price artificially high.

Oops, sorry about trashing the sale ad but at least a newbie won't come along and get caught out on pricing.

I wouldn't mind! Says one tab is missing and one repaired! Far from perfect,which is what you'd expect for that price!

Well said that man :D

I don't mind saying it as I haven't got a Corrado! Still feel loyal to you guys as its an awesome forum and my close friends all have Corrado's. I don't want to see these cars dissappear due to lack of parts.

I can stand by my comments on profiteering as the headlight switches were regularly selling in the £40-50 region and I managed to halve this for new units instead of keeping the price artificially high.

Oops, sorry about trashing the sale ad but at least a newbie won't come along and get caught out on pricing.

Well said this man too exactly for this reason if people new to corrado's who want to invest a bit of time/effort in keeping a car on the road get put off early into ownership due to the silly cost of part's let's keep them sensibly affordable.

I should definitely buy the next £500 corrado to break if I can get a fifth of its price for just the console surround.