eugopnosaj

VR6 Parts

Hi there!

I am looking for the lower radiator bracket, the one that sits behind the bumper. I can't find the part number on Vag-CAT. I also need the metal clip for the front splitter and the lower bumper grill, although I believe these 2 items might still be available (as on vag-cat it gives me a price in Euros...)

Also need the clip on the firewall for the brake pipe feeds to the ABS pump. There will probably be more as I go along!

Thanks!

When you say metal clip for the splitter, do you mean the curved piece of metal that holds it to the bottom of the bumper? - If yes they were certainly available last year from VW, believe Part Nr is 535807181.

If now obsolete I have the one I took off that could be made to look OK again?

Ian.

Yeah part number 535807181. They're now obsolete. I have a colleague at work who's brother works for VW so can source parts and get me the discount. The only bit that is available from my list is the lower bumper grill. What is needed to make yours look ok?

Yeah part number 535807181. They're now obsolete. I have a colleague at work who's brother works for VW so can source parts and get me the discount. The only bit that is available from my list is the lower bumper grill. What is needed to make yours look ok?

Probably blast, Zinc Plate and Paint/Powder Coat - If you're not desperate (i.e now!) I can get it redone thru' our Paint Shop @ work but it might be a week or two due to their current loading?

Let me know.

Ian.

Yes, that does include me tidying it up as described - Just hold fire until I've got it blasted and reworked so I can ensure that there is nothing lurking under the Paint that may make it unserviceable?

Will let you know, but yours if all OK?

Ian.