robrado974

Nice plates anybody had these done ?

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/uk-legal-pressed-metal-plates/uk-legal-plates/

I have been thinking of getting a set for a while , anybody on here have these on their car ?

Rob .

You may get a fixed penalty notice for them as it is a bit vague the law regarding these it is not against the law for companies selling them online but a Traffic Copper will tell you it is against the law do display them/they are not reflective in other word's a load of bullsh** but if you get one your only option is to take it to court.Watch mate as they are trying by stealth to get more money in the coffer's like putting speeding ticket's up to £100 Someone i know's wife got stopped driving through Kilmarnock yesterday and was given a £100 penalty notice for not "Displaying" a tax disc even though it had been paid for and was in the post in fact when his wife returned home it was there. I got some dealer plates for mine.

You may get a fixed penalty notice for them as it is a bit vague the law regarding these it is not against the law for companies selling them online but a Traffic Copper will tell you it is against the law do display them/they are not reflective in other word's a load of bullsh** but if you get one your only option is to take it to court.Watch mate as they are trying by stealth to get more money in the coffer's like putting speeding ticket's up to £100 Someone i know's wife got stopped driving through Kilmarnock yesterday and was given a £100 penalty notice for not "Displaying" a tax disc even though it had been paid for and was in the post in fact when his wife returned home it was there. I got some dealer plates for mine.

Thought this subject would come up , does say they are road legal , but as you sat the law is a bit vague .