vagingit.co.uk

1.8 16V Corrado. 11 months MOT.£950 ono

I have my Corrado for sale

It is an early spec 1.8 16v model in a rare dark metallic green. Overall the car cleans up well, but is not without issues affecting most 25 year old cars. Rust has bubbled up along the leading edge of the passenger wing, but this is easily salvageable, A little bubbling around the filler cap, but again, still solid, and a few other rust bubbles and scratches. I ave fully detailed the car as its my hobby, and the paintwork has come up lovely.

The engine although high mileage, runs fine. Uses no oil or water, and revs up nice and freely. I serviced it and fitted a new lift and under car fuel pump when they died. There is a full stainless exhaust mated to a stainless manifold which sounds lovely without being loud or boomy. Budget coilovers are fitted, and they are all greased up and adjust easily.

The interior is in nice condition with no rips or damage, although the drvers footpad is a little worn.

All electrics work, spoiler goes up on the button and at speed, and the sunroof tilts and slides

The car come with 11 months MOT

Bad bits:

Afformentioned rust

The front bumper could do with repainting

The exhaust manifold vibrates when pulling away, it either needs adjusting, or maybe a solid engine mount fitting

A boot strut has sheared off meaning that the boot doesnt stay up on its own

Horn currently does not work

014_zpsdbcd21fb.jpg

010_zps4b03bcf2.jpg

006_zpse4bcb9f5.jpg

005_zps6e564e97.jpg

004_zpsf06170ba.jpg

003_zps773c4790.jpg

001_zps5e4ab3eb.jpg

064_zpsd445019c.jpg

063_zpsef7361ee.jpg

062_zps34727802.jpg

061_zpsf2aaf396.jpg

051_zpsf251ce62.jpg

050_zpsf47bcd0b.jpg

048_zps468c50cc.jpg

047_zps52158429.jpg

I am based in South East Kent, andwould like £950 for the car, and am ofcoure open to negotiation.

lease pm or text me as I work nights 07958542736