dumptyboy

Breaking: 2.0 16v in Green Pearl.

Hi,

What is the front of the sill panel like on the passenger side, if its rust free, I don't suppose you would think about cutting it of? (from the bottom to about 6" up the A pillar and 6" down the sill from the very front edge under the wing) or in a big lump that I could cut the required part off.

Ta

Long-story, but don't suppose you have a petrol filler-cap available ? If so PM me with price delivered please, cheers.

Yes I do. Will pm you shortly.

Hi,

What is the front of the sill panel like on the passenger side, if its rust free, I don't suppose you would think about cutting it of? (from the bottom to about 6" up the A pillar and 6" down the sill from the very front edge under the wing) or in a big lump that I could cut the required part off.

Ta

Will pm you shortly mate.

Rob,

Looking for a coolant housing on the front of the engine that connects up to the top of the radiator. Couple of pics below. Could you give me a price posted? Also still interested in the splitter.

Cheers

Diarmaid

Yes I do. Will pm you shortly.

Any update for the fuel filler cap, also your signature says you are breaking a G60, is this happening now or was that some time ago ?

Cheers

Sorry guys. As I said on my previous post i've been busy working a night job as well as days, so may be a delay in getting back to you. PM's being returned asap.

Any update for the fuel filler cap, also your signature says you are breaking a G60, is this happening now or was that some time ago ?

Cheers

Yes. I have the filler cap. £10 including postage.PM me.

Is the engine available? If so how much?

Hi. Yes engine is available and runs very well. PM me for details.

Rob.

Rob,

Looking for a coolant housing on the front of the engine that connects up to the top of the radiator. Couple of pics below. Could you give me a price posted? Also still interested in the splitter.

Cheers

Diarmaid

Hi Diarmaid. I will have to check for you tomorrow evening. Ive been flat out over the last week with work, but im off tomorrow night so will try to remove it and get back to you.

Cheers. Rob.

Sorry yet again for the delay guys. I've been working two jobs for the last week. The weather here has been slowing me from removing bits off the car over the last few days also.

I haven't forgotten but I need a couple more days to get the parts off and to take pictures, I will be working again tomorrow day and night but have Saturday afternoon off. I will get back to everyone who has sent messages ASAP and will have Sunday to package bits up ready to post.

I have several people who I need to get back to, and will make sure everyone has had a reply by the end of Saturday evening.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers. Rob.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76839[/ATTACH]

hi iv been looking everywhere for a few pieces of trim they go to the left of the clutch up above the shins covering the fuse box.sorry i dont have part numbers and im new to the corrado club i will post a pic so you can see which pieces i mean.thanks

Edited by WiganWez
picture upload

Hi,

I have the trim pieces you're after. The guy breaking the car in that thread hasnt been on in months. Let me know if you want them.

Cheers