vw bobby

Pics with 15" BBS RS wheels

Hi All,

I have been searching everywhere for a pic of a corrado with 15" BBS RS Wheels, but cannot find any.

Can some someone please help if they know of any and what size tyres should I be running on these?

Cheers

Bobby

Cheers mate that is a big help. Yours looks sweet, what does it drive like on 15's, as alot people say 16's are better? Also what size are yours and what size tyres you running?

Cheers mate that is a big help. Yours looks sweet, what does it drive like on 15's, as alot people say 16's are better? Also what size are yours and what size tyres you running?

Bill doesn't own a Corrado or has that changed recently............... Bill??

Hard to run 15 inch rs's on a corrado, to get the right look the car will end up very low....17's are normally used but hard to come by.

Hard to run 15 inch rs's on a corrado, to get the right look the car will end up very low....17's are normally used but hard to come by.

That what I was thinking as well, what if I was to run 16's?

heres mine with 16x7.5 lenso bbs reps et25 i found they fitted the front well but i had to space the rear ones out to get the wider look i know their reps but i cant afford real ones at the mo as far as diameter i found them just right the car handles great and feels alot better than the 17s i had previously thanks ross

1542.jpg

Hey Ross, they do look good, I have a set of 16" wheels at the moment, but got my hand on a set of 15's so swaying towards them at the moment

Hey Ross, they do look good, I have a set of 16" wheels at the moment, but got my hand on a set of 15's so swaying towards them at the moment

What are the specs on the 15 rs's...? Width...? Offset..? And stud pattern...? Model number..?

What are the specs on the 15 rs's...? Width...? Offset..? And stud pattern...? Model number..?

The RS wheels are 7.5" x 15" and 8" x 15" 070 and 4 x 100 stud pattern, not sure on the ET yet, as I am waiting on a reply from him