sam2.0

Headlight looms

I've read loads of topics, but all from 4+ years ago.

My C will be being used at night (daily, and in the middle of no where) so need to get my lights sorted. I was going to go loom and new bulbs (H4 Philips VisionPlus).

Do I still contact H100VW for the loom? Or can anyone pass me on a ebay link?

hello m8

KUR2Y provides superb looms with triple relays on here - they are highly recommended ;)

No probs, happy to help m8

the difference the loom makes is nothing short of awesome & i installed some ring xenon ultima bulbs whilst i was there

tip: it is much much easier to fit the drivers bulb if you take the air box out (if you have a standard air box) ;)

tip: it is much much easier to fit the drivers bulb if you take the air box out (if you have a standard air box) ;)

I'd remove the light unit instead

I'd remove the light unit instead

From what I've read, some of the cables weren't long enough to do so. Maybe this has been rectified.

From what I've read, some of the cables weren't long enough to do so. Maybe this has been rectified.

eh? just unclip the plug on the back of the lights, you have to do that to change the bulb anyway???

hi sam

ive purchased & fitted 2 looms from KUR2Y & have never had any issue's

length of loom is more than sufficient to secure it nicely in the slam panel behind the grill

you dont even need a screwdriver to remove the airbox unlike the headlight & no need to worry if you have moved the beam pattern by taking the light out

Wrong forum, not that anybody cares, and there's enough threads on this already.