GlosterOx

VR6 Cylinder Heads

That's what I was thinking too, but after talking to Vege this morning they list one for up to 1993 and another for 1993 onwards?

Ian.

Did you find out if the AAA head is a direct fit onto the ABV Ian? Looking at those prices, I may well invest in one! Did VEGE have anything else to say that may be worth knowing on this?

Did you find out if the AAA head is a direct fit onto the ABV Ian? Looking at those prices, I may well invest in one! Did VEGE have anything else to say that may be worth knowing on this?

All I've read on here and on the web seems to indicate that they should fit. When I spoke to Vege he said that one of their Part Nr's for a 1991 > 1993 car would definitely fit but he would have to do some investigation into the later cars, mine being a 1994 coilpack version (hence the thread!!)

As of yet they have not come back to me on it.

Ian.

Only difference between earlier and later heads is the SAI valve opening by the intake ports. There are plugs manufactured for it.