Swompy

My Corrado is now on eBay

Really reckon you should get it MOT'd and stick 6 months tax on... it'll hurt but I reckon it'd help a sale. I know it'd seriously put me off I was looking to just hop in a car and drive it away, if I had to negotiate on tax and persuade the vendor to stick it through MOT.

Not saying you have, but it makes it look like you have something to hide and are afraid of putting it through the MOT.

Really reckon you should get it MOT'd and stick 6 months tax on... it'll hurt but I reckon it'd help a sale. I know it'd seriously put me off I was looking to just hop in a car and drive it away, if I had to negotiate on tax and persuade the vendor to stick it through MOT.

Not saying you have, but it makes it look like you have something to hide and are afraid of putting it through the MOT.

Totally agree, get it MOT'd and at least offer to put the road tax on if you get what your asking for, that way whoever buys is gonna get a full 6 months and you wont have wasted any cash

Totally agree, get it MOT'd and at least offer to put the road tax on If you get what your asking for, that way whoever buys is gonna get a full 6 months and you wont have wasted any cash

The car would need to be insured to get it taxed, no MOT would put me off buying it TBH. With winter around the corner not to mention the expense of xmas I'd be tempted to mothball it until easter if it were mine...... But you only need one buyer :)

Ya I know what you lot are saying. Will see how this auction goes then if it's still here I'll wait till after Christmas to get it tested.

Only thing I know it might fail on is the emissions due to it not having a cat but as the engine is different I'm not sure what the out come would be.

I think the start price is a barrier to be fair, I dont doubt its worth that but I think it suggests to prospective buyers that you expect much more once bidding starts. I think if you start much lower, it might generate more interest? Obviously you wouldnt let it sell for less than what you want at the end of the auction so there is no risk

GLWS