Rado89

Early headlight switch.

Hello, I'm currently after a working headlight switch. I'm have trouble getting my high beams to say on and was told this was probably the problem. If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell if be a happier man knowing what's in front of me :)

Thanks Phil.

Well i never thought i would see the day.Bill matt8v does the late switch he is after an early one.I have one mate I will have to find it though and I am not aware if it is a working one as I bought it and haven't used it. I will look for it 2moro for you.

I assumed they fitted early and late.... Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Thanks Bill, yep you are correct that they do indeed fit all years.

No worries though if an early one is needed to keep the original looks of the dash.

Early ones might still be available from the dealers - it was only the late ones that were phased out (usual VW logic). If you're still struggling to find one I probably have and early one tucked away somewhere.

I have one, but I'd have thought if the problem was main beam only the wheel stalk would be the problem?

A used one would most likely have some voltage drop, the one I have is Hennys old one he used with an uprated loom