toledo

New & Used Corrado VR6 Parts for sale

Price reductions !!!!

Having sold my Rado i have a few parts to sell, prices are for collection from Halifax or you could organise your own courier.

engine mount

MEYLE rear engine mount, new and unused part no :1001990038 Replaces OE Ref:1H0199262K (1H0199262D) £20 ono

door cards (15)

door cards (6)

door cards (7)

door cards (10)

4 door cards for late Corrado - not in great nick but might be ideal for someone re-covering their interior. drivers door also has handle. REDUCED to £15

thermostat

Topran Vr6 thermostat - New and unused £5

DSC_0185

Genuine Passat wiper motor cover 3A2 955 128 - New and unused £5

Edited by toledo
edited prices

£15 posted for the wishbone mounts? :)

I'll split the cost with you , postage is £4.10 1st class signed for, so £17 by Paypal gift ?

I still have the hassle of wrapping and taking them to the post office ( have you met our local post office owner! )

Would you take £35 for the wing?

What's it like on the bottom edge? Where it meets the sill?

I will take your offer, the lower edge leeding up to the sill is fine i think, it was to replace the one on my previous rado that had been filled by some numpty before. I am happy to take a photo of that area tomorrow if it would help ?

Cheers

Matt

Yeah, if you could take a picture that'd be great but it sounds like it'll be fine so long as its solid. When's best for me to collect? Evenings or weekend?

I'll split the cost with you , postage is £4.10 1st class signed for, so £17 by Paypal gift ?

I still have the hassle of wrapping and taking them to the post office ( have you met our local post office owner! )

Sounds like a plan.......send me your details mate :)

Yeah, if you could take a picture that'd be great but it sounds like it'll be fine so long as its solid. When's best for me to collect? Evenings or weekend?

Sooner the better is best and evenings will be fine, send me your email by pm so i can send the photo tomorrow, it is reserved for you until i send the image.

Sooner the better is best and evenings will be fine, send me your email by pm so i can send the photo tomorrow, it is reserved for you until i send the image.

Paid :)

Are you not skint yet???!!!!....... Run out of storage space???.................... :p

Are you not skint yet???!!!!....... Run out of storage space???.................... :p

:lol: I knew a few years ago that space would be an issue........so i built some :)

41i.jpg

Can I have the wiper motor cover please

Sorry for delay, cover not really worth posting as post office want about £6.50 for posting and u could probably go get one at dealer for less , just being honest !